2. Providing a relaxed, friendly, compassionate and professional setting for your dental consultations.
3. Providing a thorough and professional assessment of your teeth and gums.
4. Informing you in plain language about any dental problems we may find, and how we will fix this.
5. Ensuring that you understand and agree with the course of treatment that we recommend.
6. Providing regular check-ups to ensure the best possible health and appearance of your teeth.
7. Providing you with guidelines for maintaining your dental health in between check-ups
8. Conducting ongoing training of our highly professional staff to ensure we are always up to date with all the latest Shellharbour dental treatments and techniques.
9. Appropriately referring complex dental issues to other trusted professionals where specialised dental treatments are needed.
10. Inviting patient feedback
, and giving careful consideration to all comments and suggestions that we receive (please send us an sms, drop us an email, or just pass your feedback to our receptionist).
A Special Note of Thanks:
Luke, Kim and the staff of Shellharbour City Dental wish to give a very sincere "Thank You" to everyone who referred a friend to our Shellharbour Dental Practice over the past year.
We hope you were able to take some relaxing time-out to enjoy the special gift that we sent you as a small token of our appreciation.
Continuing Professional Education
Shellharbour City Dental is always at the cutting edge of dental practice. We make sure our professional staff receive ongoing training to ensure that they always remain up to date with the latest dental treatments and techniques.
Full Option Treatment Plans and Dental Services
Following a comprehensive examination, we will recommend what treatments need to be carried out to improve your dental health. We offer a wide range of dental treatments including fillings, crowns, veneers, tooth ache treatments, root canal therapy, teeth whitening, cosmetic dental surgery, teeth cleaning and now available at our dental practice is our tooth jewellery
Emergency Dentist Shellharbour
For extremely urgent, out of hours problems, we offer an emergency dental service which you can call on 0422 036 768
or 02 4297 1161
We work closely with a range of Shellharbour dental specialists who are among the finest in their fields. Because we regularly work with a select group, they often set aside time to help form an optimal treatment plan for our patients.
We go the extra mile with infection control and follow the Australian Dental Association
recommendations including Universal Precautions. All instruments and hand-pieces used in our dental procedures are autoclaved to ensure they are completely sanitised and hygienic before use. Where possible, single-use disposable dental materials are used.
Our purpose-built dental chairs make a visit to Shellharbour City Dental relaxing and comfortable. You are welcome to bring a CD or DVD of your choice to enjoy whilst receiving your dental treatment. If you bring young children with you, they are welcome to make use of our X-box and 'Guitar Hero' entertainment system
, and various other conservative electronic games.
Patient Confidentiality and Privacy
Our practice respects your right to privacy and accordingly have processes in place to ensure we handle and maintain your Shellharbour dental records and other information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002.
To find out more about all of our dental treatments, call us today on 02 4243 7322